Welcome

Dear my lovely students, I hope you find this blog.
Well, this blog contains several exercises for your English class.
I prepared this blog just for you all and I hope this blog can help you in learning English more.
I wish you will get familiar with this blog and just leave comments or questions if you in doubt, don't be hesitate.
"Keep your head and heart learning"

Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Conditional Sentence type 2

Conditional Sentences Type II refer to situations in the present. An action could happen if the present situation were different. I don't really expect the situation to change, however. I just imagine„what would happen if …“
(Conditional sentence type 2 adalah.........
          conditional sentence / kalimat pengandaian yang digunakan untuk menyatakan sebuah pengandaian yang faktanya berlawanan dengan yang terjadi sekarang.)

Every type of Conditional sentence consist of 2 clauses; main clause and -if clause.
In conditional sentence type 2;
- the main clause usually use future past tenses. (Subject + would + verb 1)
- The -if clause usually use simple past.(Subject + Verb 2 + object) atau menggunakan "were"
(ketika dalam kalimatnya tidak terdapat kata kerja) untuk semua subject
- the fact of the conditional sentence type 2 is always opposite with the -if clause- and written in simple present form


example:
- Rina would tell him if rina found his wallet.
   the main sentence is "I would tell him"
   the -if clause- is "If I found his wallet.("found" is the verb 2 from word "find")
   the fact of this sentence is "Rina does not find the man's wallet"

 If I found her address, I would send her an invitation.
I would like to send an invitation to a friend. I have looked everywhere for her address, but I cannot find it. So now I think it is rather unlikely that I will eventually find her address.
Example: If John had the money, he would buy a Ferrari.
I know John very well and I know that he doesn't have much money, but he loves Ferraris. He would like to own a Ferrari (in his dreams). But I think it is very unlikely that he will have the money to buy one in the near future.


I hope you understand about this material. dont be hesitate to ask me by phone or leave comment. thank you.


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar